Facebook 2017 Top Posts Trends:
- Edinburgh based arts and cultural organisations make up most of our Top 25 Facebook list with Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh’s Christmas and the The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo all featuring!
- Special mention to V&A Dundee, Scottish Ballet, Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, Riverside Museum and Splashyartystory who took the spots not occupied by Edinburgers!
- Scottish Ballet not only won big at the UK Theatre Awards this year for Marketing/Audience Development, but they also hold a spot in our Top 25 with their innovative use of Facebook Live video during rehearsals of The Rite of Spring for #WorldBalletDay.
- Splashyartystory is an independent artist holding her own amongst the relative behemoths in our Top 25 Facebook posts of 2017. Our case study from 2015 shows how the business benefited from a social media revamp.
- Sometimes, something as simple as changing your profile picture can help you reach the heady heights of the Top 25. In fact, Edinburgh Castle feature twice in our list for that very reason. (Take a look below to see if snow covered castle beats sunny sky castle.)
See the Top 25 Facebook posts below. We will reveal the Top 25 Twitter posts on Monday 15th Jan.
No. 1 & No. 5 – Edinburgh Playhouse
No. 2, 3, 4 & No. 6 – Splashyartystory
No. 7 – V&A Dundee
No. 8 – The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
No. 9 – Scottish Ballet
No. 10 – Riverside Museum
No. 11 – The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
No. 12 – Scottish Ballet
No. 13 – Edinburgh’s Christmas
No. 14 – Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum
No. 15 – Edinburgh Playhouse
No. 16 – Edinburgh International Festival
No. 17 – Edinburgh’s Christmas
No. 18 – Edinburgh Playhouse
No. 19 – Edinburgh Castle
No. 20 – The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
No. 21 – The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo
No. 22 – Edinburgh Castle
No. 23 – Edinburgh Festival Fringe
No. 24 – Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum
No. 25 – Edinburgh Castle