AS A MARKETER FOR CULTURE REPUBLIC YOU HAVE A REAL CHANCE TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE INVOLVED IN DECISION MAKING AT THE STRATEGIC LEVEL OF A NATIONAL AGENCY.
A great role for an individual with an active interest and experience in the arts and cultural sector and a natural flair for digital marketing. Here’s what we are looking for from you:
Hours: Full Time
Deadline: 15th July
Salary: £26-28,000 per annum. Starting salary and remuneration is commensurate with experience. Overtime is not applicable to this post.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative, imaginative thinker with the ability to identify various angles and news hooks, tailoring digital content for different audiences and platforms.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, measure and deliver results.
- In-depth knowledge of good practice in social media,
- Advanced practical skills and experience digital media tools/channels ( WordPress, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Slack, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck preferable but not essential) and their application (including social media channels e.g. twitter, Facebook, linked in, SEO, keywords, PPC, etc).
- Relationship building with supporters/contacts and being able to understand / pre-empt their needs and communicate about Culture Republic’ s programmes and services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications esp. PowerPoint to support production of branded presentations. Experience with Photoshop and/or Adobe illustrator an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinker.
- An ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work, handle conflicting demands and meeting tight deadlines.
- Good practice and understanding of HTML and web design.
- Proven working experience in marketing -demonstrable experience leading, setting up, managing and optimising web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or advertising/promotional campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills, being able to demonstrate evidence of previous marketing and project planning, delivery and management.
- Experience of, reporting and presenting at senior management level.
- An active interest in Arts and Culture and Creative Industries.
- Collaborative team player who is highly organised and to is able work under own initiative to meet strict deadlines across a number of simultaneous projects.
- Willingness to work hard, and when required, extra hours or days.
- A clear commitment to the values and ethos of CR5. An understanding and commitment to equality and diversity principles and best practice. Innovative and self-motivated.