AS A MARKETING ASSISTANT YOU WILL SUPPORT ON ALL ASPECTS OF PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITY AND GAIN EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING FOR A NATIONAL AGENCY.
Busy and varied, this is a great role for an ambitious individual who wants to make their way in marketing and get inside knowledge and hands-on experience of the full marketing mix and life in the cultural sector. Here’s what we are looking for in return:
Position: Marketing Assistant
Hours: Full Time
- Using excellent communication skills (written and spoken) to ensure key messages are conveyed in a clear and compelling way.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet, graphic, and word processing programs, social media/networking tools and the internet.
- Numerical confidence, accuracy and rigour.
- Able to work well within and across teams, as well as working autonomously.
- High levels of customer service, professionalism, and an organised and thorough approach, with close attention to detail.
- Understanding and using customer service skill and ability to build strong relationships with supporters/contacts and being able to understand / pre-empt their needs.
- Proficiency in social media software to monitor and respond to social conversations (Google Analytics, Tweetdeck, Hootsuite).
- Proficiency in web and email marketing tools for example, word press and mail chimp.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload across a number of different projects and demands, in a busy environment and keep to deadlines.
- Familiarity and/or experience using any or all of the following: online CRM and e-marketing software, website design/content management systems, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/InDesign creative suite, digital photography and MailChimp.
- An interest and enthusiasm for culture and the creative industries, communications, research and social media -commitment to the values and ethos of Culture Republic.
- Creative, “can do” attitude to problem solving and goal orientation -ambitious and eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good communicator and creative thinker.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations calmly and effectively –you must be able to remain calm in response to the pressure of work deadlines and provide excellent, friendly service.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- An understanding and commitment to equality and diversity principles and best practice.