Your research projects will help to shape the future of Scotland’s Cultural Strategy
If you have a passion for arts and culture, a keen eye for detail, a keen brain for data and a strong client focus – this is the perfect role for you:
Hours: Full Time
Deadline: 2nd February
Salary: £25-£32,000. Starting salary is commensurate with experience.
Want to make a name for yourself as a Researcher for a National Cultural Agency? At Culture Republic, you will build strong personal and professional relationships within Scotland’s fascinating arts sector.
Whether it’s market data, primary/secondary research or digital analysis your work will help to inform key decisions for some of Scotland’s biggest, most unique and diverse cultural organisations.
Our people are our biggest asset but a close second is our core data assets. You will help to manage and shape their use so that data is at the forefront of everything we do.
1. Research methods and market analysis
- Applying a range of qualitative and quantitative research methods to assess market trends, customer behaviour, levels of engagement, customer experience and marketing impacts.
2. Market data
- Delivery of on-going extraction and use of transactional box office data (using Purple Seven’s Vital Statistics software) – including data input, integrity and manipulation, the collation of data reports, analysis and interpretation, report writing and dissemination/presentation of findings.
- The production, collation and reporting on social media and website analytics.
3. Market development
- Support for the preparation, write up and delivery of research proposals in response to tender documents, projects or consultancies.
- Summarising, illustrating and presenting findings in accessible and understandable ways.
- Individual responsibility for the delivery of assigned research projects and initiatives to strict deadlines.
- Servicing internal and external requests for market research data, information, digital content and publications.
Undertaking any other duties as reasonably required by the company to support evolving project, consultancy and business development objectives.