How we help you:
DATA, DIGITAL, DEMOGRAPHY & DIVERSITY
Our 4D approach to answering the pivotal questions you have about your audience.Our Services
OUR PARTNERS & CLIENTS
Our work enables organisations to make connections within culture, get advice and learn at our frequent events.Who We Work With
THE LATEST EVENTS
We tour Scotland with a year-round programme. Gain practical insights into topics from defining your brand to data protection.Our Events Programme
Get to know the team
'I make sense of data and get digital tools and technology to work for you.'Meet the team
Become a partner
For just £200 a year, you get access to:
- Free Digital Impact Report that measures your website and social media activity against your peers
- Free monthly workshops and masterclasses to grow your audience and stay sustainable.
- Discounted day rate for any research or marketing consultancy you commission from us.
- Connection to a growing network of like-minded organisations with aspirations, ideas and plans just like yours.
The latest news, trends and resources for Arts and Culture Organisations in Scotland:
What people say about us:
“The research will prove to be an invaluable source of insight as we begin a rebranding project.”
Peter Muir, Director of Marketing & Communications, National Youth Choir of Scotland
Free marketing and research advice:
- Data to understand what’s unique about Scotland’s audiences.
- The groups you’re missing and methods to bring in more people like the ones you already have.
- Marketing messages that speak to the right people, at the right time.
- Reaching the people who would love what you do - if only they knew about it.
- The tools, trends and resources that will help you along the way.